Options Settings affect parameters of all options symbols. These settings include display properties, volume subgraph visibility, and Extended Session viewing parameters.
To customize the Options chart settings:
1. Make sure the Chart Settings window is open. For information on accessing this window, refer to the Preparation Steps article.
2. Choose the Options tab.
3. Choose the Price type to be displayed on chart: Last, Ask, Bid, or Mark. Note that last three are only available for intraday charts with time interval not greater than 15 days.
4. Select Show open interest to display the Open interest study plot on the Volume subgraph. Note that the plot will only be displayed if the Show studies option is enabled on the General tab. For more information, see the General Settings article.
5. Select Show theo price to display the Theoretical Option Price study plot on the main subgraph. Note that the plot will only be displayed if the Show studies option is enabled on the General tab. For more information, see the General settings article.
6. Select Show volume subgraph to display volume histogram on the chart. Note that you can view the volume and the price plot on a single subgraph. For more information, see the General Settings article.
7. Select Show Extended-Hours Trading session to view the non-trading hours on intraday charts. If the option is not selected, only real trading hours (8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Central Standard Time) will be viewed. Select Highlight Extended-Hours Trading session if you prefer to view the non-trading hours in a different color. When the Extended-Hours Trading session is hidden, you can select Start aggregations at market open so that intraday bars are aggregated starting at regular market open (8:30 am CST).