Account Info is a gadget that displays vital metrics of your account such as available cash and option buying power. If you've opened a futures or forex account, their balances will also be displayed in this gadget.
You can customize the layout of the Account Info gadget. To do so:
- Click on the Show actions menu button in the top-right corner of the gadget and then Customize gadget...
- In the menu that appears, you can add or remove items by selecting a spec and clicking the appropriate action button (Add items or Remove items).
- You can re-order the current set of columns by selecting an item you would like to move in the Current Set pane then clicking the Move Up or Move Down buttons.
- Once your columns are set, click OK and view your customized Account Info.
- If you wish to hide your figures from those around you, consider turning on the Privacy feature. To do so, click on the small arrow in the corner of either Option Buying Power or Net Liq & Day Trades and activate the Privacy switch. All the digits in Account Info will be replaced with asterisks.