The FX Reports interface provides you with an ability to view various generated reports specific to forex trading.
The following type of reports are available in this interface:
- Customer Account Summary Report
- Customer Transaction Detail Report
- Conversion Activity Detail report
- Transaction Report
- Customer Financing Report
- Yearly account Summary Report
To generate a report:
- Make sure the proper account is selected in the Account drop-down in the top-left corner of the thinkorswim window.
- Select the type of report you wish to generate using the Type of report drop-down list.
Set the start date for the report by typing it into the Start date combo box or using the calendar in it.
- Set the end date in the End date combo box.
Note: The reports are generated in Greenwich Mean Time. Be sure to choose the end date one business day ahead of your preferred range to prevent any data from being truncated.